Shalom from Israel,
We would like to let you know about a new exciting seven month program that the Center for Creative Ecology is running
in conjunction with the Arava Institute for Environmental Studies, called ARAVA - The Jewish Environmental Experience on Kibbutz
Enjoy an amazing opportunity to live in Israel's Southern Arava Desert and receive unique accredited study and work experience
focusing on the ethical, physical and social components of sustainable development while studying in English!
Summary of Benefits:
Participants are eligible for MASA Scholarships.
- Acquire hands-on ecological experience
- Live and work in the natural beauty of the Arava Desert
- Learn sustainable development skills
- Experience Kibbutz living
- Improve your Hebrew
- Strengthen Jewish identity
- Study Jewish sources
- Explore and experience Israel
- Earn 19 academic credits
- Take academic courses in environmental studies
*Special Inaugural Program*
-- Mid-October 2006 - mid-May 2007
To learn more, email Alison Hill at email@example.com
or visit our website.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about the program.
The Arava Institute for Environmental Studies
Web: visit our website
Tel: USA (toll free) 1-866-31-ARAVA